Google
Logo
(650) 396-7569
Logo
Logo
Shopping Cart
Logo
Logo
Logo
Shop by Brand

Teeccino Herbal Coffee Chocolate Dark Roast - 10 Tea Bags - Case Of 6

Retail Price: $31.14
You save: $5.50
Our Price: $25.64

  • Model: HG0447607
  • Shipping Weight: 1.75lbs
  • 115 Units in Stock
  • Manufactured by: Teeccino

Add to Cart:

Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis
Amt Per Serving% Daily Value Calories18* Total Fat0 g0% Saturated Fat0 g0% Trans Fat0 g* Cholesterol0 mg0% Sodium12 mg1% Potassium48 mg1% Total Carbohydrate4 g1% Dietary Fiber 0 g2% Sugars1 g* Protein0 g* Inulin390 mg* Caffeine0 mg* Vitamin A0% Vitamin C0% Calcium1% Iron1% *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon nuts, natural chocolate flavor, organic cocoa, chile flakes.

May contain trace amounts of almonds.
Ingredients : Organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon nuts, natural chocolate flavor, organic cocoa, organic chile flakes.
Organic : Yes
Gluten Free : Yes
Dairy Free : Yes
Yeast Free : Yes
Vegan : Yes
Size : 10 BAG
Pack of : 6

Product Selling Unit : Case" data-pin-do="buttonPin" data-pin-config="above">

Teeccino Herbal Coffee Chocolate Dark Roast Description:
Velvety Chocolate Layered Over a Lush, Dense Body with a Hint of Heat from Chiles
Naturally Caffeine Free ~ Non Acidic ~ Herbal Coffee
Chocolate Organic
Dark Roast
Teeccino Tee-bags make brewing Teeccino easy and convenient at home or on the go!
Each Tee-bag contains 6g of Teeccino. Regular tea bags only hold 1 - 2g. Teeccino Tee-bags have more than 3 times the product as regular tea bags to create a full-bodied brew
The exact same Teeccino grounds are in the Tee-bags as in our 11 oz bags. Tee-bags are simply Teeccino in a filter bag
Each Tee-bag is individually wrapped in an envelope to seal in flavor and make it easy to transport wherever you go
Unbleached tea bag filter paper
100% recycled carton: 50% post consumer material

Health Benefits


Antioxidants from carob, dates, barley and almonds
Naturally caffeine free - no processing or chemical residues
Non-acidic - helps restore alkaline balance Natural energy boost - from nutrients, not stimulants
Contains heart-healthy potassium and soluble fiber
Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
Brewed Teeccino is gluten free as verified by independent laboratory tests Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Product Features : Teeccino Herbal Coffee Chocolate Dark Roast Directions

- Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the Tee-bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes
- Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew
- Use 2 Tee-bags for a stronger brew in a larger mug or tea pot
- Add milk, non-dairy milk and sweetener as you prefer

Helpful Hints:


- When opening the envelope, give a little shake at the top to move the Tee-bag to the bottom of the envelope. This makes sure the filter bag is below the tear-point in the envelope
- Tee-bags can be left steeping in the cup or pot for further flavor extraction without fear of creating too strong a brew like tea
- When removing the Tee-bag from your cup, squeeze out the remaining liquid in the bag by wrapping the string around the spoon and pressing the bag to release all of its flavor!
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag
Servings Per Container: 25
Amt Per Serving% Daily Value
Calories18*
Total Fat0 g0%
Saturated Fat0 g0%
Trans Fat0 g*
Cholesterol0 mg0%
Sodium12 mg1%
Potassium48 mg1%
Total Carbohydrate4 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g2%
Sugars1 g*
Protein0 g*
Inulin390 mg*
Caffeine0 mg*
Vitamin A0%
Vitamin C0%
Calcium1%
Iron1%
*Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Roasted organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon nuts, natural chocolate flavor, organic cocoa, chile flakes.

May contain trace amounts of almonds.
Ingredients : Organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, organic ramon nuts, natural chocolate flavor, organic cocoa, organic chile flakes.
Organic : Yes
Gluten Free : Yes
Dairy Free : Yes
Yeast Free : Yes
Vegan : Yes
Size : 10 BAG
Pack of : 6

Product Selling Unit : Case



This product was added to our catalog on Friday 18 July, 2014.